Monday, January 24, 2011

"Anti-Semitism" Trains Goyim Like Pavlov's Dogs

"We can counter the Pavlovian programming by saying "the political agenda of organized Jewry is bad, and if its 'anti-Semitic' to oppose evil, I'm proud to be an anti-Semite!"

by Tim Warner
(for Henrymakow.com)


I grew up a gentile amongst Jews in the NYC suburbs and the subject of "anti-Semitism" has always amazed me. As I've grown older, it's become even more of an "untouchable issue" as "political correctness" has eroded free speech.

This recently resurfaced for me as I had sent an old Jewish friend an article. He dismissed it summarily by saying, "this is anti-Semitic BS", without considering the content. As someone who usually weighs all sides, his reply was uncharacteristically dismissive.

As I said, I grew up amongst Jews. Despite the cliche, many of my best friends were Jewish through high school and beyond. I was an officer in a Jewish dominated men's organization. My wife is Jewish--so if I'm "anti-Semitic," I have a weird way of showing it.

My wife's from a secular Jewish family yet she distinctly remembers having been inculcated with a "persecution complex." Though from a loose dysfunctional family, she clearly had been informed that the Jews were "God's Chosen people," TM. She said the mindset was clearly, "I'm Chosen, therefore I'm persecuted."

She also told me that the name Jesus would make her recoil and think "that traitor!" Churches to her were dark buildings where mysterious things went on inside. My wife knows she was indoctrinated but doesn't know when or how.

By the way, she's been wide awake to all this for a long time and totally agrees "anti-Semitism" is a disingenuous (shall we say stereotypically Jewish?) trick used for the purposes of controlling the Gentile mind. They admit they use it as a sleazy trick to disarm their political opponents.

The novel and movie Exodus were commissioned by Zionist propagandists mind control purposes. Exodus justified the theft of the Palestinian homeland by using the holocaust and with Moses' migration out of Egypt.

The musical theme was extremely powerful and effective. I'm a music lover and this theme really engulfed my impressionable young mind and heart.

Exodus was audio-visual mental and emotional programming at its best, Biblical in proportions. Who's gonna argue with that? Pretty effective stuff. (Read more on the background of this scam here.)


WE'RE PAVLOV DOGS

This spectre of "anti-Semitism" is a form of mind control. We have been so programmed by guilt, we're like Pavlov's dog. Even whisper the "J" word and wham!--you get jolted with a thousand volts of "anti-Semite!"...

[Full Article]