Monday, February 6, 2012

25 Reports That Can Put You on the Terror Watch List

Anonymous
Activist Post

A concerted effort has been afoot for some time to merge local police with federal authorities to respond to the implementation of citizen spy "snitch" programs. This has been best illustrated by the role of threat fusion centers, which are integrating data from public and private sources alike -- even universities.

The FBI has now made public their "Communities Against Terrorism" Suspicious Activity Reporting flyers.

I myself have seen documents like this as a former retail store owner. One day, roughly 10 years ago, I received a flyer in my mailbox informing our establishment that we were to submit a "Suspicious Activity Report" for anyone paying with large amounts of cash (I believe it was $2,000 or more at the time). I proceeded to throw it directly into the garbage where it belonged. I did inform my clients, though, rather than inform the "authorities" as I was directed. However, these SAR's have clearly become much more widespread than my tiny retail shop, infiltrating nearly every facet of life in America.

Listed below are all 25 known flyers that should be read in their entirety if one wishes to discover just how far the United States has traveled in its attempt to replicate a level of citizen snitches not seen since the Stasi of East Germany.