Monday, November 21, 2011

“My Dad Helped the CIA Kill JFK!” Part 2

Veterans Today

Below is the lightly-edited transcript of part two of my interview with Saint John Hunt, recipient and custodian of father E. Howard Hunt’s confession to participating in the LBJ-approved, CIA-orchestrated murder of JFK. Go to Part 1. Listen to the interview: [Go to original article at "Veterans Today"]

For background, listen to my interview with James Douglass, author of the best single JFK assassination book, JFK and the Unspeakable.

* * *
Kevin Barrett
Welcome back. This is Truth Jihad Radio. I’m your host Kevin Barrett, talking today with Saint John Hunt. He’s the son of Howard Hunt, the Watergate burglar and confessed CIA conspirator in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, who did us quite a service by leaving that confession. And his son Saint John Hunt, a very brave man, has done us an equally big service by helping get the truth out about history. Unfortunately, it seems the truth is out there, but the truth is still being kept “out there,” away from most of the people. You know, I recently had Vincent Bugliosi on my show, Saint John, and he’s a very smart guy.
Hunt
Yeah.
Barrett
But he thinks that his magnum opus is his book supposedly proving that Oswald acted alone. How do smart people like Bugliosi look at your material, which is backed up by so much evidence, and somehow not get it?
Hunt
Yeah, Vincent is, like you said, a very intelligent guy. He’s done tremendous work in the justice system. When his book, which is probably about the size of two telephone directories on top of each other – it’s a good six inches thick, probably weighs fifteen pounds – and of course the entire book is pointing in the direction that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. When that book was hitting the stands, I did a couple of talk shows. And Bugliosi was asked about my book, and my purported evidence and stuff. He dismissed the entire thing by saying that I, Saint John Hunt, was not to be trusted.
Barrett
So he thinks you’re making it all up?!
Hunt
Well, he just said I was not to be trusted because I had a history of substance issues in the past, and that it was all just the ravings of a senile old man, and the greed of his son to try to make a fast buck.
Barrett
Oh boy. “Kill the messenger.” It’s the same story everywhere...[Full Article]

Here is Part I
My Dad Helped the CIA Kill JFK !