Friday, July 30, 2010

How Ironic...Prince Charles Wants To "Save The World"...And His Father Wants To Kill It...

My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose

The Prince of Wales says he believes he has been placed on Earth as future King ‘for a purpose’ - to save the world.

Giving a fascinating insight into his view of his inherited wealth and influence, he said: ‘I can only somehow imagine that I find myself being born into this position for a purpose.

‘I don’t want my grandchildren or yours to come along and say to me, “Why the hell didn’t you come and do something about this? You knew what the problem was”. That is what motivates me.

‘I wanted to express something in the outer world that I feel inside... We seem to have lost that understanding of the whole of nature and the universe as a living entity.’

Prince Charles

Green champion: Prince Charles, a long-term committed supporter of the environment, says the modern world has lost the understanding of nature

His impassioned comments come during a film about his belief that unbridled commerce has led to the destruction of farmland and countryside...

[Full Article]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Webmaster - This statement by Prince Charles is quite ironic since his father, Prince Philip, a "big-time" eugenicist, expressed the following desire with this quote:

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation," Philip told Deutsche Press Agentur in August 1988.

He reiterated his desire to be a catalyst for mass genocide in the foreword to his book If I Were an Animal, released in 1986. ]